This is one thing that will keep our little Lovey busy, busy, busy...oh, and messy, messy, messy. She should have been Aunt Kristen's baby because she loves makeup sooo much.
The fireplace is her vanity. That way I can keep my eye on her and make sure she doesn't decorate other things with her makeup.
Tah-Dah. Isn't she just Lovey:)
3 years ago

4 autumn leaves rustled:
Oh my word!!! I think I may have found someone who loves lipstick more than I do! :) Merry Grace loves some make up too. She wants "morning time" eye shadow on every day.
I think you might be right. She loves lips more than you or at least you do a better job of applying it.
Don't you love the bathing suit. She wears it everyday and we have to just put clothes over it when we go off.
Oh my! Is she wearing the lipstick, or is the lipstick wearing her? Too cute! This will definitely have to be in her wedding video one day.
Post a Comment