We got to go to the NC Stake Fair (that's what Charles-Allen calls it) again this year and it was a blast. We love the state fair and try never to miss it. So here are some pics of the good time we had.
This is what they won. They're so proud of these tiny toys.
This is the only thing I'll ride.
Our kids love to see the animals and hold the chicks and ducks, but it took forever for us to get a pic. with Charles-Allen holding one. However, since we've gotten home he keeps asking if he can go back tomorrow and hold the chicks.
We love the food, but I think the corn was our favorite this year.
2 autumn leaves rustled:
We love to go to the fair too. The girls like to go for the fun, while me and Aaron like to go for the delicious, artery-clogging food! Although that corn looks healthy and delicious.
what great photos at the fair! Makes me want to go back. Looks like you all had a fun time! I love that roasted corn!
Post a Comment